Dear ProFlow customers,
I truly hope this message finds you and your family well during this unprecedented time. Here at ProFlow, we continue to work to serve you with the same responsiveness, expertise, and experience you have come to expect and deserve. We are monitoring the situation closely and are following best practices as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), local, state and federal authorities to minimize the risk of exposure. The safety of our employees. Customers and community are of utmost concern and we have taken several steps to ensure the safety of everyone we interact with.
- All office employees are working from home.
- Production continues, although employees who are still onsite are working no less than 6 feet away from each other.
- We are limiting business travel to emergencies only until further notice.
- All non-critical visitors are restricted from visiting the ProFlow site until further notice.
- All tradeshows are current postponed until the Fall.
Our supply chain is currently healthy, and we are not experiencing any slowdowns from our vendors. We intend to operate in this manner for as long as it is safe to do so. We will communicate any changes to our customers as soon as possible. That being said, we are recommending all customers place orders for critical spare parts immediately, in case our supply chain is impacted in any way.
We appreciate your continued support, and we pledge to do our best to continue delivering high-quality products, service, and support to our customers and end users. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to us via our normal email addresses and phone numbers.