Through our affiliation with State Street Finance Corporation, ProFlow has the ability to offer both leasing and rental of our paper chemical equipment. Leasing or renting equipment is in many cases the simplest, smartest, and most cost effective way to acquire or have use of new and used paper chemical equipment.
Leasing offers many advantages over other finance methods, according to the Equipment Leasing Association:
- Tax Savings: Qualifying leases allow you to write off your payments as operational expenses, which can reduce your taxable income, producing tax savings. For details consult your tax professional.
- Balance Sheet Management: Qualifying leases are off balance sheet financing, allowing you to preserve key financial ratios, save your bank lines and potentially increase your borowing capacity.
- 100 percent financing: With leasing, only the first and last month's payments are due at the time of the lease. That means you will have more money to invest in revenue-generating activities.
- Speed: Leasing can allow you to respond quickly to new opportunities with minimal documentation and red tape. State Street Finance Corporation can approve your application within one or two days and you can have your equipment very quickly.
- Improved cash forecasting: By leasing equipment you know the amount and number of lease payments over the life of the leasing period, so you can accurately forecast cash requirements for your equipment.
Renting equipment is a cost effective way to run trials or have access to equipment for short periods of time:
- Reduce Required Capital: Allows a chemical supplier to run trials without commiting large amounts of capital for equipment purchases.
- Fast Response: Using ProFlow's inventory of paper chemical equipment, you can respond quickly to opportunities.
For more information on leasing or rental of paper chemical equipment, please contact our sales manager at 203-230-4700, or firstname.lastname@example.org.